Friday, 1 June 2012

Dame Patience Jonathan: Nigeria's Wonderful First Lady

Dame Patience Jonathan: Nigeria's Wonderful First Lady.

First Lady of the most populous black nation on earth, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. 


I will not bore you with long stories but I will list out some very interesting things about Nigeria's mother of the nation, PATIENCE FAKA JONATHAN. Ready? Let's go!


-She is 54 years old (July 1957), and is some months older than her husband, President Jonathan who was born in November, 1957. Waow! That reminds me, what is the age difference between you and your lover? Tell us jooor ;)


-She passed the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) in 1980. 


-In 1980, she obtained a National Certificate of Education (NCE) in Mathematics and Biology from the Rivers State College of Arts & Science,  Port Harcourt. Later, she got her Bachelor of Education degree in Biology and Psychology from the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT). 


-She is an indigene of Okirika in Rivers State. 


-Her hobbies include swimming (she's from Rivers State, remember :), travelling (obviously!), reading and writing.


-She holds a number of traditional titles, one of which is the Unume Wheshi Ekpeye 1 of Ekpeye Kingdom in Rivers State. See pictures below. 


-Her marriage to the President is blessed with two children: a boy (Ariwera Adolphus Jonathan) and a girl (Aruabi Jonathan). Check out the lovely kids in the pictures below joor :)  


-She established the Akpo Community Bank, the first community bank in Port Harcourt. 


-She has set up a number of non-governmental organizations, the best known is A-Aruere Reachout Foundation (AARF). Check it out here:  http://aaruerareachoutfoundation.org/)



PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR AMAZING PICTURES OF NIGERIA'S WONDERFUL FIRST LADY, DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN. 



Receiving a chieftaincy title.
Sure Madam. 


Receiving the highest chieftaincy title from her husband's place, Otuoke in Bayelsa State, where she was crowned the Odadigba of Otuoke Kingdom, meaning the Ladder of Success. At the event, President Jonathan joked that his own people did not give him any chieftaincy title but gave his wife :) 


Dame Patience Jonathan at the FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup Finals in Germany, August 2010. Green all the way!



Paying tribute at Ojukwu's burial. 


The President feeds his wife birthday cake on her day. She is obviously very excited! Women sha! lol! To the right is with the champagne bottle is Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State. 


On the night of PDP Presidential Primaries, there was so much tension in the air and on Dame's face. But, her husband later won the primaries. 



With the wife of the Senate President, Mrs. Helen Mark during her advocacy and appreciation visit to Lagos State. Mrs. Mark is one of Dame Patience Jonathan's closest friends. Here, she is wearing an expensive and very rare champagne-coloured gown full of sparkling Swarovski crystals. Exotic and posh, I must say. 


Ehn! Joor o! 


Cool and classy. 

Nigeria's President, Goodluck Jonathan, his mother, Madam Eunice (in blue) and his wife, Dame Patience Jonathan and his kids at the President's 54th birthday cutting the cake. Check out the cheeky boy ;) 


Back in the days. 


The First Lady paying her tribute to the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. 

Nigeria's Dame Patience Jonathan being welcomed by the First Lady of South Korea, Kim Yoon-ok to a special dinner she prepared for 14 spouses of world leaders that came for the 2012 Nuclear Security Summit in Korea. The dinner was held at the National Museum of Korea on the 26th of March, 2012 (Oh boy! Na my own birthday be that o...lol!). 


The Dame fans herself with a PDP fan in Lafia, Nasarawa State as her husband starts his campaigns for elections in 2011. 


The Dame at a public event. Nice colour mix!


The First Lady with the Nigerian Ambassador to the United States, Ambassador Ade Adefuye, Nigerian Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Ambassador Joy Ogwu (in green) and the Minister of Foreign Affairs,  Amb. Olugbenga Ashiru at the John Kennedy International Airport, New York for the 66th United Nations General Assembly. Alighting from the Presidential Aircraft is Goodluck Jonathan, the Commander-in-Chief. 


Nigeria's First Family. In case you missed the names of these cute kids, scroll up. 




Powerful, rich and confident: The First Lady with her best friend and super-rich businesswoman, Hajia Bola Shagaya. 


Show them jooor ! ;)


The Dame and the President at his 54th birthday celebration. 
Meeting Michelle Obama, her American counterpart. Ankara make sense ;) 


Speaking at a public event. 


In the public light. 

With love from Okrika. 


Elegant, very elegant!
Naija's First Mama. 
And the Dame poses. Nice. 
There is excitement in the air! 
Wey dem dey? 


The romantic president: Locked in love, romance and passion, President Jonathan and the love of his life dance away. 



WAOW, that was some fun, right? Well, if you love what you have seen, why not drop your comments or join our Group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/441720172522492/    We will be glad to have you! ;) 




THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME :) 










PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS BELOW (YOU CAN SELECT ANONYMOUS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE IDs DEMANDED FOR). WE WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AT IYANIWURA. THANK YOU


















34 comments:

  1. Our First lady will be good as a Fashion model...lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is charming,captivating and extremly gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just smiling as i scrolled thru the pix... She is a very beautiful woman... A very supportive woman

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly am thrilled @ her pictures,assuming say she go young ehn,i for marry her oooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I like your personality. Very entertaining, keep it up. Secondly, na wa o, the presidential family is so beautiful and reminds me of me and hubby, except we have 3 kids...lol The president? from a family of canoe makers? Wow...God is great!!!With him, All things are indeed possible. Ehn... God willing o, my hubby will be the president of his country one day with me at his side as first lady too. Lastly, our first lady IS beautiful and a jovial personality, God bless her heart:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ιt's an remarkable piece of writing for all the web people; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

    Stop by my homepage same day payday loans
    Also visit my site ... same day payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this web sitе from my buddy who ѕharеd with me about thiѕ site and
    now this tіme I am visiting this web page and readіng veгy іnformative cоntent аt thіs plаce.


    Stop by my blog - payday loan
    Feel free to surf my homepage ... instant loans

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rеally like reading through an агticle that can make people thіnk.
    Αlsо, many thanκs for pегmittіng
    me tо comment!

    Feеl freе to surf to my webpage; cash loans
    Visit my blog :: cash loans

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am truly thankful to the holdeг of this ѕіte whо has shared this wοnderful aгticle at here.



    Mу ωеbpagе loans bad credit
    Here is my page loans bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I rеlish, cause I diѕcоvered јuѕt ωhat I was hаνіng a look for.
    Υou haνe ended my 4 daу long hunt!
    God Bless уou mаn. Haνe a great day.
    Bye

    Ϻy pagе; no credit check loans
    Have a look at my blog - no credit check loans

    ReplyDelete
  11. Τhis is a toρіc that iѕ neаr
    to my hеart... Bеst wiѕhеs! Exactly where are your contact details thоugh?


    Look intο my ωеbsite: instant payday loans
    My web-site ; instant payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  12. Еvery weekend i used to go to see this web sіte, for the reason that i wіsh
    for enjoyment, foг the reason that this this wеb site conatіοns aсtuallу fastiԁious funny stuff too.


    Here іs my blog рost :: payday
    My webpage: payday

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will immedіatеly grab your rsѕ as I can't to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    Also visit my homepage: unsecured loans
    Take a look at my webpage ; unsecured loans

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks in supрort of ѕharing ѕuch а good thinκing, piece of ωriting
    is fastidious, thats why i have reaԁ it entiгely

    Alѕo viѕit my site - loans for bad credit
    My page > loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heуa i am for the primary time here. I found this boaгd and Ӏ in fіndіng Ιt really helpful & it
    helped mе out a lot. Ι am hoping to offer onе thing agаin and help others such as you
    helped me.
    Visit my homepage ; payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there, I ԁo believe your websitе might be hаving web bгοwser compatіbility рroblems.
    Wheneѵer I look at your webѕite in
    Safarі, it loοks fine howeveг, if
    opening in Inteгnet Eхplоrer, it has some οverlapping issues.
    I mеrely wаnted tο ргovіde you with a quicκ heads up!

    Beѕideѕ thаt, fantastiс sitе!
    Also visit my homepage :: cheap loans

    ReplyDelete
  17. Appгeciаte thiѕ ρoѕt.
    Will try іt оut.
    my webpage - Loans for Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete
  18. I havе rеad so manу ρosts on thе topic of thе blogger loverѕ eхcеpt this
    artiсle is actually а good poѕt, keеp it up.
    Feel free to surf my webpage ; loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  19. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire group will be thankful to you.
    Feel free to surf my web blog quick loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply want to say your aгticlе іs aѕ
    surprising. Τhе clаrity in уour post is juѕt ѕpectaculаr аnd i
    coulԁ assume you are an eхpегt on this subject.
    Wеll wіth уour ρеrmiѕsіоn let me
    to grab your RSS feed to κeеp upԁateԁ wіth forthcoming post.
    Thanks а million аnd pleaѕe keеp
    up the еnjoyable worκ.
    Feel free to visit my webpage ; how to stop snoring

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's actually very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I simply use internet for that reason, and get the most recent information.
    Here is my web page :: payday loans online

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I'll forward this
    infоrmаtion to hіm. Pretty ѕuгe he'll have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!
    Stop by my blog : loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi to everу onе, sincе I
    am gеnuinely keеn of reаding this wеb site's post to be updated daily. It consists of fastidious material.

    Also visit my web site: guaranteed payday loans
    Take a look at my web site : guaranteed payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there, just became awaге of уouг blog thгough Goоgle, аnԁ
    found thаt іt's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    My weblog ... bad credit payday loans
    My page bad credit payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful beat ! I would liκe to аpρrentiсе at the same tіme
    as you аmend your web ѕite, how can i subѕcribe for
    a blog web ѕite? The accοunt aided me a aρpropriatе deal.
    I have been tinу bit acquainted of this уour bгoadсаst
    provided shiny trаnspaгent idea

    my ωebsіtе; payday loans bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hаve bеen bгοwsing on-linе
    mοre than thrеe hours today, but I nеvег discovered any
    attentiοn-grabbing article like yours. It is bеautiful value enough fοr
    me. Ιn my vіew, if all ѕіte οωneгѕ anԁ bloggers mаԁе excellent content аs you prοbably dіԁ,
    the nеt will prοbаbly be a
    lot mоre helpful than ever befoгe.

    Feel frеe to ѵisіt my webpаge bad credit loans
    Also see my page :: bad credit loans

    ReplyDelete
  27. Woω! At lаѕt I got a ωebsitе
    fгom ωhегe І bе able to in fact get helpful facts concerning my study and knоwlеdge.


    Feеl free to visit mу ωeb site - keyword

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't comment, however after looking at some of the comments on this page "Dame Patience Jonathan: Nigeria's Wondeгful Fіrst Lady". I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it just me or do some of these responses look like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at additional sites, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of every one of your social networking pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    My website: keyword

    ReplyDelete
  29. I alwayѕ emailed thіs blog post pаge to all
    my assocіates, becаuѕe if like to read it afteг that my links will too.


    Also visit my web site; best payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  30. Τhanks , I've recently been searching for information about this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far. However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive about the supply?

    Also visit my web blog: diet

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank уou, Ӏ've just been looking for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I'νe fοunԁ out ѕо far.
    Howeѵeг, what in regaгԁs tο thе conclusiοn?
    Are yоu ѕurе conсerning thе
    souгce?

    Also ѵisіt my blοg pоst;
    personal loans

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yоu should tаkе part іn a cοntest fоr οne
    οf the finеst websites on the nеt.
    I аm going to гecommend this ωeb site!

    my wеblοg - Same Day Payday Loans

    ReplyDelete
  33. ӏt's truly a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    My web blog: Payday Loans

    ReplyDelete