Monday, 25 June 2012

Nollywood Stars & Their Spouses


A lot of people think that Nollywood (Nigeria's film industry) is full of disgraceful scandals, painful divorces and nauseating harassment. But IYANIWURA has gone to the extent of making this collection of Nigeria's wonderful actors/actress with their spouses. Happy viewing! 

Ireti Osayemi-Bakare with her hubby, Bakky Adeoye, an ace movie maker and director. 

Ireti Osayemi-Bakare and her guy! Hear her: Initially,I used to tell him that I love him as much as I love my father,but as time goes on I found out I love him more than I used to love my father.He is a wonderful man.He gives out a helping hand and tells me what to do when I am confused.

He is very concerned about me,my career and every step I take in life.He is part of every minute of my life and there is nothing going on in my life that he doesn’t know.He is just a part of my life.


The gaze of love!  Mercy Johnson and her blue-blooded husband. 
E no easy! 


Mercy Johnson and her better half, Prince Odianose Okojie. They married in August, 2011.  
Ini Edo and her husband, Philip Ehiagwina. Ini is a Theatre

 Arts graduate of the University of Calabar.
Mosun Filani on her wedding day, purple thins!
Mosun Filani noni....lol!
Mosun Filani and husband, Kayode Oduoye.
The pics below shows Aki (Chinedu Ikedieze) and the love of his life, Nneoma Nwajah. They married in December, 2011. 

Dancing during the traditional wedding. 


Dancia thins! 


Let me see your face :) 

During the church wedding.
Uche Jombo and her husband, Kenney Rodriguez


Stephanie Okereke and her lovely husband, Linus Idahosa. 

Desmond Elliot and wife, Victoria Elliot. 

Picture shows Nollywood actor, Al-Hasssan Babatunde Taiwo aka Ogogo and his wife during the wedding of his daughter, Rasheedat Ololade Taiwo who got married in June 2012 in Ogun State. I never knew Ogogo had such a grown-up child cos he's looking quite young himself. 


Of course, Funke Akindele aka Jenifa!








LET US KNOW IF YOUR FAVOURITE NOLLYWOOD STAR IS MISSING AND WE WILL DIG HIM OR HER OUT!

IYANIWURA, THE PLACE TO BE.


No comments:

Post a Comment