Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Yeah, she has a crush on Don Jazzy!

Yeah, she has a crush on Don Jazzy! 


TIWA SAVAGE! Yes, it is the Kele Kele love crooner! lol! When asked in an interview with Dolapo Oni who she has a crush for in the Nigerian entertainment industry, and she responded: 


''I have a huge crush on Don Jazzy, who doesn't? It's just that mystery around him. And he's rich.'' 


Don Jazzy

Don Jazzy

It did not stop there, she continued: 'I also really really love Banky W, cos that voice, is always wanna say to me like 'Banky W, Banky W...(lol)






....and I have a big crush on TuFace too, TuBaba, that innocent face, so if I could just merge the three of them together as one person, it would be perfect. ''





Well, I guess it pays to stay real and give your sincere remarks because no one wants to be an undercover lover....lol! 



Tiwa, the songbird. 





IYANIWURA

2 comments:

  1. I just love her voice cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good іnfo. Lucky me I ran acroѕѕ yοur blog by chance (stumbleupοn).
    I haѵе book mаrκeԁ іt for later!


    Heгe is my web blog :: Payday Loans

    ReplyDelete