Saturday, 14 July 2012

I Am Not Dating Funke Akindele's Husband

Funke Akindele (Jenifa) and her husband. She just got married  in May. 


The dazzling Yoruba actress, ELIZABETH ANJORIN, better known has Lizzy Anjorin is fuming with anger at the moment. She has vehemently denied rumours going round that she is dating Funke Akindele's hubby, Alhaji Kenny Almaroof Oloyede. Funke and Lizzy are both popular actresses in Nigeria's bustling film industry, Nollywood. 


Lizzy Anjorin


Still reeking with fury, she has called the allegations 'malicious and unfounded' and has promised to institute a legal proceeding against the publisher of the story (Nigerian journalists too should get responsible!)


The actress has expressed disbelief and shock that enemies could peddle such wicked rumours just to drag her name in the mud. Hear her:




 ''This is surprising and I wonder why people won’t leave me alone to do my thing quietly. I don’t know Funke’s husband and have  never come near him anywhere.  I was not at their  recent wedding and  I don’t have his GSM number neither do I have him on my BBM. I will surely take legal action against the publications. Enough is Enough I want to be left alone, I can’t work so hard to earn a living and people won’t leave me alone. Rather, they keep spreading rumours about me that are not true.’'


Nigerian actress, Lizzy Anjorin

2 comments:

  1. You need not tell them that you are going to court. Waste no time, that is the only way they come to terms with reality.

    ReplyDelete