Friday, 6 July 2012

REV. CHRIS OKOTIE'S WIFE OPENS UP AGAIN ON DIVORCE.


This is surely not the best of times for the charming wife of Reverend Chris Okotie, Stephanie Adie Henshaw. The estranged spouse has in recent days taken to the social media to express herself. A few days ago, she took to Facebook (click here for the details on that>>>http://betterlife777.blogspot.com/2012/07/liars-destroyed-my-marriage.html), and now, she has decided to use Twitter as a platform to bare her mind. Hear her:  

“...until the day Okotie asked me for a separation which led to my packing out of our matrimonial home, there has never for once been an argument between us. Chris is loving husband who respected and adored me”.

She has heaped the blame on liars and detractors who stopped at nothing in truncating her joy. She continues: 

“Today makes it three weeks I was asked for a separation and a week four days I packed out. Romans:8:28 “All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.”





''I am shocked as most people are, as there has not been an argument in my home. In over a year we have been as happy as everyone thought we were. I wait because I know in time, God will make known what has gone wrong. Chris Okotie and I have been friends for twenty years. I have loved and served him until the last minute of our separation .”


 “Lies, not from the world but the church; accusations not from the world, but the church. Where are the spirit filled Christians, the ones who fear and hear the Lord. My husband loves and adores me; he is not the one saying these things, the enemies from within who hate me.



“Have mercy on me o God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your name until the danger passes by. Vindicate me Lord.
“All things are open before you, righteous judge. I remain still, speak on my behalf. I submit to the end. I did all I was asked to do, Lord. I left the home blameless before you. I have loved but have not been loved. I have given and not received but that is contrary to your word, Lord. So, today I ask your word be made manifest in my life.”

AMEN

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. 
IYANIWURA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment