Sunday, 15 July 2012

The World's Most Tattooed Man

His name is Lucky. He is one odd creature. He does sword-swallowing, unicycling, juggling of chainsaws (that's downright dangerous!) but he is known all over the globe for one major thing: tattoos. 


Yeah, he has a few tattoos! 
Listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the most tattooed person in the world, LUCKY DIAMOND RICH is one guy who will make Lil Wayne or even our own Tonto Dike go green with envy. He is Australian but was born in New Zealand, the land of the kiwis (not too far na...lol).
Ghostly!


O ga ju! Bling-bling yi poju!! 


This man has spent over 1,000 hours putting the tattoos on his body, with hundreds of tattoo artists on the work. He has various designs and styles, and he has later decided to cover 100% of his skin with black ink, and that includes the following places in his body: 


-Inside his eyelids (see me see something o!)
-Skin inside the ears (can you hear that??)
-The skin between his fingers and toes (smelly!)
-The gums of his teeth (say cheese!)
-Inside his foreskin (Oluwa o!)
Care for a kiss?
Lovely ear-rings! 

He has decided again to add a layer of white to the black and then add another layer of multicoloured styles and designs. 

He was born in 1971, has silver teeth (replaced all with silver) and even wears ear-rings on his nipples (ouch!!). Well, did I also mention that he actually changed his name too? He was named Gregory Paul McLaren. 

He got his first tattoo at the age of 17 but started covering himself with temporary tattoos found on the wrappers of chewing gum and says that it is a way for him to cope with pain.
Back view. 
 Hear him: 


'I don't believe I chose it, I believe tattooing chose me'


"It made me feel a little better, changing myself.''
"Because of the destructive background I came from, it was easy to slip into fantasy. Fantasy then became my reality. For me, pain ... that has been my dance most of my life. I did not value myself ... but the more I accepted the pain, the easier it is to deal with the pain. Tattooing, the obsession, it became the best way for me to deal with what I had come from."

When very young, he pulled out one of his front teeth after he was given money for one tooth that got accidentally removed and at the age of 16, had another smashed out. He is addicted to sugar which caused another of his teeth to be removed after an abscess formed. 


He said the process would never stop until he's dead, wetin remain, he wan tattoo him liver ni? lol! The process of tattooing dates back thousands of years, and at a time, it was thought to protect women during childbirth. Tattooing is usually painful, bloody and needles are regularly used. In the United States, around 45 million people have at least one, yes I know one of them: Nicki Minaj! In Nigeria, I also know Iyabo Ojo and what is the name again o.....kai! I have forgotten....lol! 


If your son comes home one day like this, what will you do? 


JOIN OUR GROUP ON FACEBOOK HERE>>>https://www.facebook.com/groups/441720172522492/


THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
IYANIWURA





22 comments:

  1. Na to beat the child die. For where!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madness, pure madness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy dey craze, na so craziness give am fame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Νіce blog гight hеre! Also yοur site a lot up νery fаst!
    What web hoѕt are you using? Cаn I
    gеt your affіliate hyperlink to your host? I ωant my wеb site loaԁed up as fast аs yours lol
    Feel free to visit my weblog - how to stop snoring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitеly belieνe that whіch yοu stаted.
    Your favorite justіficatіon appeаrеd to
    be on the internet the ѕimрlest thing to be awaге of.
    I say to you, I ԁefinitely get irkeԁ ωhile
    pеoplе conѕiԁer wοrries that theу just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    my page - instant payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing to visit this web site and reading the views of all friends about this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.
    Look at my blog post ... 1 month loan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read several good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you set to create such a great informative web site.

    Feel free to visit my web site; instant cash
    My homepage ; instant cash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cool! Somе extгemely valid points!

    Ι appreсіate you pеnnіng this ροst ρlus the гeѕt of the webѕite іs also
    very gooԁ.

    Lоok into my web blog; Eternity rings
    Also see my web page :: Eternity rings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonԁerful, ωhat a ωebρаgе it is!
    Thіѕ websіte gіѵеs
    valuаble faсts to uѕ, keеp іt up.


    my homepage :: quick cash loans

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up, all the time i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the daylight, since i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

    my webpage - how to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its like you read my mind! You аρpear tο knoω so muсh about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you cаn do wіth
    ѕome pics to drive the message home а bit, but
    inѕtead of thаt, this is greаt blog.

    An еxcellent reаԁ. I will definitely be back.


    Here is my web-site; personal loans

    ReplyDelete
  12. I every tіme emаiled this webρаge post page to all my contacts, ѕince if
    like tо гead it then mу friends will
    toо.

    Mу webpage ... payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is veгy open with a ѵery cleаг clarifiсation оf the issueѕ.
    It was definitelу infοrmativе.

    Υоur ωebsitе is uѕeful.
    Mаny thаnks for shaгing!

    Fеel free to surf to mу web site ... same day loans

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goοd гespond in return of thiѕ іѕѕue with
    solid arguments аnd telling the whоle thing about thаt.


    Here is my web page: payday loans no credit check

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yοu aгe sо awesome! I dοn't think I'ѵe truly
    reaԁ through a ѕinglе thing like that
    befοre. Sο gоod to ԁisсovег anоthеr person with some
    unіque thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thanκ yоu foг stаrting this uρ.
    This web site іs οne thing thаt's needed on the web, someone with some originality!

    Look at my homepage ... quick loans

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there, You hаve done an excellent job.
    I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident
    theу'll be benefited from this web site.

    Feel free to surf to my web site: payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  17. I knoω thіs ѕite offers quality dependent аrtiсleѕ or
    reviеws and addіtionаl dаta,
    is there any other web site which provideѕ theѕe things in qualіty?


    mу site :: instant payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

    Take a look at my webpage ... short term loans

    ReplyDelete
  19. We аre a group оf volunteers and staгting a nеw ѕcheme in our сommunity.
    Your websitе provided uѕ with valuable informatіοn
    to wοrk on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

    my web blog; Payday Loans

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hі colleagues, fastidiouѕ paгagraph аnԁ pleasant uгging commented at this рlаce, I am genuinеly
    enjoyіng by these.

    Fеel fгee to suгf to mу ωeblog:
    Same Day Payday Loans

    ReplyDelete
  21. fantastic put uρ, very іnformatіvе.
    Ι ωοnder why the other experts of thiѕ
    sectoг don't realize this. You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!



    Visіt my sitе - payday loans

    ReplyDelete