Friday, 28 September 2012

Men Should Not Be Afraid To "Toast" Me

She is Karen. Karen Igho. Known to many as the notorious winner of the highly-controversial show, Big Brother Africa. After winning the sixth edition in 2011 and carting away over N30 million in cash prize and other endorsements, Ms. Igho seems disturbed about one thing: her love life. 

 In a recent interview, she encouraged men not to be afraid to walk up to her and ask her out. Hear her: 

 “Men are supposed to woo me. I’m a woman and I’m very soft.

 They shouldn’t be scared of asking me out. I want a decent man, 

and not any kind of man.”







She also clearly stated that she is single and is very much ready to mingle. 

She described herself as "a woman who desires to be loved and 

wooed by the opposite sex."

Ms. Igho is Urhobo from Delta State and if you happen to be 

interested, she has some preferences, she says "He must not only 

be 'God-fearing' and comfortable' but also, he must be down-to-

earth and not necessarily a bachelor." Iyaniwura believes that it 

does not matter who throws the gauntlet first: the man or the 

woman, the most important thing is action! 

GUYS, over to you! 

-Iyaniwura

Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Ηaνe you ever thought abоut creating an е-boοκ οr guest authοгing on оthеr siteѕ?
    I havе a blοg based on the samе information
    yоu dіscuss аnd ωould love tо hаve yоu share somе stοriеs/infоrmation.
    I κnоω my viewеrs would еnjoу
    yοur wοгκ. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email. tinnitus
    Also see my site :: tinnitus

    ReplyDelete