Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Dino Melaiye's Wife Reacts



The Nigerian media has been abuzz in recent days with the story of the pregnancy issue involving fair-complexioned Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe (better known as Olabisi Omo Logba Logba) and the boisterous former Kogi federal lawmaker, DINO MELAIYE.



However, his wife has taken to Twitter to voice her opinion and support her husband. Tokunbo Melaiye is the legal wife of the former legislator and she tweeted thus:

@NAIJAPARROTS: Pls dnt act the 'parrot'. Verify. Can't fight my husband over falsehood. For the record, I am solidly behind him (big smile)

I am solidly behind my Hubby. No shaking and pls!Enough with all the rumor mongering!

@Voiceof9jathugs: Why would I attack my husband over falsehood? Please get your facts straight. I am solidly behind my Man.

@nail_polish: Sista, don't believe all that you read.


On the other hand, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe has insisted that Dino Melaiye is responsible for her pregnancy and would not lift a finger to abort it.




THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
IYANIWURA (The Place To Be)

No comments:

Post a Comment