Thursday, 26 July 2012

Gbogbo Bigz Girlz Multimillion Naira Car Damaged

Popularly known as Gbogbo Bigz Girlz (ENIOLA BADMUS) is one of the best-known faces in the Nigerian movie industry and she has featured in major flicks such as 'Blackberry Babes' and 'Omo Ghetto'. However, this is not the best of times for the talented actress. 


Of the Gbogbo Bigz Girlz

Eniola Badmus

With her bashed vehicle.
Yesterday, she was swooped upon and mobbed by her fans in Ebute Metta area of Lagos, the most populous state in the country and West Africa's commercial nerve centre. In the process, her Honda Pilot was damaged. She was said to have just acquired the multimillion-naira machine just two months ago while in Canada and it goes for over N6 million naira.



 She says:



“I never knew I have so much fans. I was mobbed in Ebutte-Metta yesterday. A price to pay for stardom. I think I need body guards.”
But seriously, does Gbogbo Bigz Girlz need a bodyguard? As in? #winks!#

THANK YOU. 
IYANIWURA. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanκs to my fatheг ωhο tοld
    me аbout thіs webρage, thіs wеbpаge
    is reаlly aωеsome.

    mу webpаgе; Payday Loans

    ReplyDelete