![]() |
| Stop it now! |
![]() |
| Atimes, you are not even conscious of it, and some are so addictive that they still bite their nails during sleep. |
And again, it is not even good as far as looks are concerned, it spoils your nails and no one really likes to see you biting your nails and maybe even drooling saliva! lol! You can also make your teeth ragged with the constant biting. Hope you gerrit? Good.
NB: The exact cause of nail biting is not known.
| The ragged nails of a biter. |
The nice thing here is that there is a treatment even though it does not taste too nice. You will buy a nail polish made from some of the most bitter chemical compounds in existence, denatonium benzoate and you may also incorporate protective mouthpieces. Behavioral therapists can also be consulted. And yeah, do not be stressed or tensed. Wishing you the best as you begin to drop this habit. I conquered it, and you too can!
SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MARIAM IMAM (DDDD) who supported and helped Iyaniwura battle onychophagia successfully :)
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
-IYANIWURA


Iyaniwura,thanks for your lovely and interesting post.I have 2 questions,1)Please can nail biting be inherited? 2)What was Mariam Imam's support in fighting Nail biting,did she invented the nail polish treatment?
ReplyDeleteNail biting may be genetic but the research on this is not clear at all so we cant be too sure. As for Mariam Imam, she didn't invent the polish, in fact I didn't even use it but she made me believe that I could conquer the powerful addiction of nail biting. I really never thought I could get over it. Her encouragement worked more than any drug and for that, I express my sincere gratitude to HER :) Thanks for your time!
DeleteLovethings ;)
ReplyDelete