![]() |
| Masako Mizutani |
She spends up to five hours a day for her beauty routine, paying special attention to her skin. She advises:
-Eat natural, fresh and healthy foods. (Ok now)
-Take balanced meals in small portions 4 times a day (in Nigeria?)
-Take lots of water to clear the toxins in the system.
-As you get older, apply older make-up (I hope Sisi Caro is listening o...lol!)
-Use Vitamin E-fortified creams to make your skin soft and supple (I have to start saving money for Venus!)
-Use sunscreen before entering the sun.
-Stick to a toning and moisturizing regimen every night before sleeping (really?)
-Regular exercise, adequate sleep and NO SMOKING. #gbam!#
![]() |
| Masako Mizutani |
CHECK OUT HER PICTURES WITHOUT MAKE-UP BELOW
What ya think?
Teaching some hair style tips. Get your iron curls and clips ready!
![]() |
| Yeah, that's Lux! |
![]() |
| Voila! |
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
IYANIWURA.















Beautifulllllll!!!!! I like!!!! Wanna be like her!
ReplyDeleteNow, I am sticking to Lux!
ReplyDelete